RPM express 30
RPM just shorter, harder, more intense ! Get in, get into it, and get out of there with the benefit of a full gas workout ! in just 30 minutes !
Dedicated to Fitness welcome all Fitness Passport Members, local and visitors.
(Fitness Passport is a unique membership plan for Government Department Employees, if you don’t have it ask your Human Recourses Department to enquire with Fitness Passport)
All Fitness Passport Members have full access to all facilities at Dedicated to Fitness, all classes , all cardio equipment, Weights, Heated indoor pool, Free Crèche and GYM IN A BOX out door classes.
Tai Chi is a Chinese’s Martial Art of the internal style, characterized by slow, smooth , continuous circular movement s against a gently resistance , while also concentrating on postural alignment, weight transfer, relaxing the joints and mental quietness. Breathing is deepened and slowed relaxing the body and allowing the life force qi to flow unimpeded throughout the body.
SUN STYLE TAI CHI was chosen and adapted by Dr Paul Lam and other Tai Chi experts, medical specialists and physiotherapist when developing his TAI CHI FOR HEALTH PROGRAMS, for arthritis, osteoporosis diabetes etc.
The health benefits of Tai Chi are numerous , and are easy and enjoyable to learn regardless of age or physical ability. Scientific studies have proven the efficacy and safety, Arthritis Australia and America are among many organization that endorse Tai Chi.
Dedicated to Fitness will now offer Tai Chi classes. We will have the classes in eight week blocks with a short break inbetween.
Les Mills - Body Pump
BODYPUMP™, the original LES MILLS™ barbell class, will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast!
Great bodies aren't born, they are transformed, using the proven BODYPUMP™ formula: THE REP EFFECT™ a breakthrough in resistance workout training. Focusing on low weight loads and high repetition movements, you'll burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
BODYPUMP™ is one of the world's fastest ways to get in shape as it challenges all of your major muscle groups while you squat, press, lift and curl.
The cutting-edge BODYPUMP™ choreography, and chart-topping music is refreshed every three months, so with your choice of weight and highly-trained instructors you can get the group effect and the results you've been looking for!
Get a taste of BODYPUMP™. Learn the moves.
A TYPICAL CLASS
• Improve your strength
• Perform 70-100 repetitions per body part totaling up to 800 repetitions in a single workout
• Improve your general fitness
• Shape and tone your muscles
• Protect your bones and joints from injury
• Get into shape fast
• Feel confident
Les Mills - Body Balance
BODYBALANCE™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYBALANCE™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography. (For copyright reasons this program is known as BODYFLOW™ in the USA).
A TYPICAL CLASS
Each class is made up of 45 minutes of simple but challenging exercises, followed by 10 minutes of relaxation and meditation.
• 1 You will begin with easy, flowing Tai Chi moves to leave your day behind, center yourself and warm your body.
• 2 The instructor will then take you through various yoga and pilates sequences to strengthen and tone your key muscle groups. Poses and stretches are used to create suppleness and flexibility.
• 3 The final 10 minutes are set aside for the widely acknowledged mental and physiological benefits of meditation which also enhances the effects of the exercise.
• Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
• Increase your core strength
• Improve your cardio-vascular function
• Burn calories
• Reduce your stress levels
• Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness