The new Metafit class is a 30-minute, bodyweight, high-intensity interval training workout. By keeping things simple, coach-led and technique focused this training approach sees clients working at a maximum intensity over short periods of time, then having adequate rest through static and active recovery.
Metafit classes will be bought to by Stewart.
RPM express 30
RPM just shorter, harder, more intense ! Get in, get into it, and get out of there with the benefit of a full gas workout ! in just 30 minutes !
Les Mills BodyATTACK Express 30
The same ATTACK , just quicker, harder, faster more intense compress into 30minutes .
50 + Flex & Move
50+ FLEX & MOVE
Great class for the over 50’s to regain and maintain flexibility and movement. Formulated to offer practical and fun movement patters to sustain a healthier and more independent life style as we age. Gentle movement with some real life assistance like how to get back on you feet after a tumble.
Dedicated to Fitness welcome all Fitness Passport Members, local and visitors.
(Fitness Passport is a unique membership plan for Government Department Employees, if you don’t have it ask your Human Recourses Department to enquire with Fitness Passport)
All Fitness Passport Members have full access to all facilities at Dedicated to Fitness, all classes , all cardio equipment, Weights, Heated indoor pool, Free Crèche and GYM IN A BOX out door classes.
Tai Chi is a Chinese’s Martial Art of the internal style, characterized by slow, smooth , continuous circular movement s against a gently resistance , while also concentrating on postural alignment, weight transfer, relaxing the joints and mental quietness. Breathing is deepened and slowed relaxing the body and allowing the life force qi to flow unimpeded throughout the body.
SUN STYLE TAI CHI was chosen and adapted by Dr Paul Lam and other Tai Chi experts, medical specialists and physiotherapist when developing his TAI CHI FOR HEALTH PROGRAMS, for arthritis, osteoporosis diabetes etc.
The health benefits of Tai Chi are numerous , and are easy and enjoyable to learn regardless of age or physical ability. Scientific studies have proven the efficacy and safety, Arthritis Australia and America are among many organization that endorse Tai Chi.
Dedicated to Fitness will now offer Tai Chi classes. We will have the classes in eight week blocks with a short break inbetween.
Les Mills - Body Combat
BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering group fitness cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by mixed martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
Experience the driving music and powerful role model instructors which make BODYCOMBAT™ the world's most popular martial arts group fitness class.
During this ultimate warrior workout, you'll strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYCOMBAT™ class is produced every three months with new music and choreography, designed by BODYCOMBAT™ Master Trainers and mixed martial arts experts, Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham.
Get a taste of BODYCOMBAT™
• Gets you fighting fit and looking ripped
• Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
• Tones and shapes key muscle groups
• Maximizes calorie burn during and after your workout
• Develops co-ordination and agility of a mixed martial arts warrior
• Teaches you the moves of an elite martial arts expert
• Improves bone density
• Improves posture, core strength and stability
• Builds self-confidence, strength and power
Keep pushing your limits with quarterly new releases
Les Mills - Body Pump
BODYPUMP™, the original LES MILLS™ barbell class, will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast!
Great bodies aren't born, they are transformed, using the proven BODYPUMP™ formula: THE REP EFFECT™ a breakthrough in resistance workout training. Focusing on low weight loads and high repetition movements, you'll burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
BODYPUMP™ is one of the world's fastest ways to get in shape as it challenges all of your major muscle groups while you squat, press, lift and curl.
The cutting-edge BODYPUMP™ choreography, and chart-topping music is refreshed every three months, so with your choice of weight and highly-trained instructors you can get the group effect and the results you've been looking for!
Get a taste of BODYPUMP™. Learn the moves.
A TYPICAL CLASS
• Improve your strength
• Perform 70-100 repetitions per body part totaling up to 800 repetitions in a single workout
• Improve your general fitness
• Shape and tone your muscles
• Protect your bones and joints from injury
• Get into shape fast
• Feel confident
Les Mills - Body Balance
BODYBALANCE™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYBALANCE™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography. (For copyright reasons this program is known as BODYFLOW™ in the USA).
A TYPICAL CLASS
Each class is made up of 45 minutes of simple but challenging exercises, followed by 10 minutes of relaxation and meditation.
• 1 You will begin with easy, flowing Tai Chi moves to leave your day behind, center yourself and warm your body.
• 2 The instructor will then take you through various yoga and pilates sequences to strengthen and tone your key muscle groups. Poses and stretches are used to create suppleness and flexibility.
• 3 The final 10 minutes are set aside for the widely acknowledged mental and physiological benefits of meditation which also enhances the effects of the exercise.
• Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
• Increase your core strength
• Improve your cardio-vascular function
• Burn calories
• Reduce your stress levels
• Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness